1. insured delivery to our service & calibration Centre via your local Post Office
2. Calibration Certificate showing as found and (where applicable) after adjustment results
3. Free upgrade to the latest firmware*
4. Return delivery back to you.
After you have made your purchase Royal Mail will email you directly during normal working hours your ‘QR code’ to show at your local post office.
To return your Anton Pro 2 to us for calibration follow these steps
1. Select your instrument, add to basket and check out
2. During normal working hours, you will receive a post office QR code to your email that you supply us, direct from Royal Mail
3. Place your equipment (Analyser only, or whole kit) into a suitable box and secure
4. Take the box to your local post office
5. Show your QR code at the post office counter
6. We will do the rest, you will receive your equipment back within 3 working days*
Any Questions? Why not give us a call on 01202 656160, we are here to support you
- Any additional repairs not covered by the standard service to be quoted separately.
- UK addresses excludes NI due to increased delivery charges
- Highlands and islands may have an increased delivery time due to increased distance.