Why choose Anton-Shop to provide your Gas equipment?
- Live stock availability clearly shown on all products
- Guaranteed Next Day delivery on all stocked products purchased by 3pm
- Same day click and collect service from our Poole sales and service centre
- All Flue Gas Analysers are supplied with a brand new 12-month certificate of calibration from the date of purchase
- Rapid Same Day Servicing when your analyser is due calibration
- Technical assistance and sales support on 01202 656165
Unsure of which flue gas analyser to purchase?
There are plenty to choose from! but we can cut through the jargon and help you decide with our Free Personal Demonstration via video call.
Did you know that we offer free personal one-to-one consultation and demonstrations via video calls from our showroom? One of our experienced technicians will answer any of your flue gas analyser questions that you may have, and help you select the most appropriate flue gas analyser for your needs.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com or call 01202 656165 to book a free consultation live from our showroom.
We can offer videos calls to you on the following platforms: Facebook Messenger, FaceTime, Zoom, Teams or WhatsApp.
Anton Sprint Pro2 Kit B Multifunction Flue Gas AnalyserWhy upgrade to the Pro?
- With a new condensate trap design the Pro now offers unrivalled double protection against condensate ingress damage. The latest water stop technology protects you against downtime.
- New high contrast screen with colour prompts and warnings to make your measurements more clear than ever,
- Robust construction and a new ergonomic design to ensure using the analyser is easier than ever before.
- Faster measurements with the upgraded pump system - now with a greater flow rate and modern pump.
This instrument is able to perform BS7967 CO sweep tests, CO ambient air monitoring, and has a full pressure menu, including options for let- by and tightness tests. It also includes over-range protection and is compliant with EN 50379-1:2012 and EN 50379-3:2012 specifications. This combustion gas analyser is ideal for professional plumbers, oil engineers, and commissioning engineers working with BS7967:2015, particularly as it is able to produce BS7967 reports on CO room safety.
Its large function buttons make the Anton Sprint Pro 2 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser’s measurement features and intuitive menu simple-to-navigate; this adds to the efficiency and ease-of-use of this tester. This detector also features a high-contrast display via which the operator can navigate the menu and view the measurement results, as well as colour prompts and warnings.
Further to this, the Anton Sprint Pro 2 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser has been ruggedly and ergonomically designed. To this end, it features a secure, click-in flue probe connector, as well as a durable, integrated condensation trap with a particulate filter. The condensation trap is easy to empty and like the rest of the Anton Sprint Pro 2 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser’s construction is designed to be resilient. The condensation trap, along with the Anton Sprint Pro 2 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser’s water-stop technology, protects the tester against condensation ingress thereby reducing downtime caused by moisture damage. For further information, please see the following video.
Via a USB interface, the user can transfer data to a PC with Anton’s Sprint PC Software installed, allowing for data transfer. This instrument also supports USB-C charging.
Data can also be transferred to a compatible Anton Sprint Pro Printer via the IRDA communication interface. Further to this, the Anton Sprint Pro 2 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser features the ability to connect to Anton’s Pro Gas Leak Detectors (sold separately).
The Anton Sprint Pro 2 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser and accessories (kit dependent) are supplied in a drop-in design carry bag optimised for easy tool extraction and replacement. This accessory adds to the gas analyser’s efficiency and ease-of-operation.
The Anton Sprint Pro 2 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser is a cost-effective, comprehensive and adaptable combustion gas analyser. It is ideal for a variety of professional applications.
- Measure temperature (differential, flow, return and excess air)
- Calculate efficiency
- Determine CO, CO2 and O2 levels and CO: CO2 ratios
- CO room tests - including CO BS7967 sweep tests and CO ambient air monitoring
- Full pressure menu for conducting pressure measurements - including options for let-by and tightness tests
- Compliant with EN 50379-1:2012 and EN 50379-3:2012 specifications
- Ideal for professional plumbers and engineers, such as oil and commissioning engineers, working with BS7967:2015
- Can produce BS7967 CO room safety reports
- Supports future upgradability
- Large function buttons
- Intuitive, easy-to-navigate menu
- High-contrast display with colour prompts and warnings
- Ruggedly and ergonomically designed
- Secure, click-in flue probe connector
- Durable, integrated condensation trap with a particulate filter
- The condensation trap is easy to empty
- Condensation trap and water-stop technology prevents condensation ingress
- Supports USB-C charging
- Compatible with Anton’s Sprint PC Software (NOT included)
- Can communicate with a PC with the above software installed via a USB connection
- Send data to a compatible Anton Sprint Pro Printer via the IRDA communication interface
- Can be connected to Anton’s Pro Gas Leak Detectors (NOT included)
- Drop-in design carry bag for easy tool extraction and replacement
- A cost-effective, comprehensive and adaptable combustion gas analyser
- Ideal for a variety of professional applications
- Anton Sprint Pro 2 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser
- Flue Probe
- Pressure hose
- 2 x AS10 temperature clamps
- USB-C Printer
- BS9767 Probe Set
There are a number of accessories available for purchase with the Anton Sprint Pro 2 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser Kits. The table below details the accessories available for this product, please contact our sales team prior to purchase for more information, or to add an item to an order.