Why choose Anton-Shop to provide your Gas equipment?
- Live stock availability clearly shown on all products
- Guaranteed Next Day delivery on all stocked products purchased by 3pm
- Same day click and collect service from our Poole sales and service centre
- All Flue Gas Analysers are supplied with brand new 12 month certificate of calibration from the date of purchase
- Rapid Same Day Servicing when your analyser is due calibration
- Technical assistance and sales support on 01202 656165 or email at email@example.com.
Anton Sprint Pro 6 Kit A Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser with (Nitric Oxide / NOx) and Direct CO2
Anton Sprint Pro 2-6 Quick Start Guide
Anton Sprint Pro 1-6 User Manual
The Anton Sprint Pro 6 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser is suitable for determining CO: CO2 ratios, as well as the levels of the following combustion gases:
- Nitric Oxide (NOx)
- Direct CO2
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Oxygen (O2)
- With a new condensate trap design the Pro now offers unrivalled double protection against condensate ingress damage. The latest water stop technology protects you against downtime.
- New high contrast screen with colour prompts and warnings to make your measurements more clear than ever,
- Robust construction and a new ergonomic design to ensure using the analyser is easier than ever before.
- Faster measurements with the upgraded pump system - now with a greater flow rate and modern pump.
In addition to measuring the levels of flue gases such as carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2) and oxygen (O2), the Anton Sprint Pro 6 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser can be used to determine CO:CO2 ratios, as well as conduct temperature readings (excess air, flow, return and differential), efficiency measurements, and perform pressure readings: to this end, it features a full pressure menu with options for lay-by and tightness tests.
The Anton Sprint Pro 6 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser is also capable of performing BS7967 CO sweep tests and CO ambient air monitoring, and features over-range protection.
However; this model differs in that it also includes a dual beam infrared CO2 sensor which facilitates ambient CO2 monitoring. The Anton Sprint Pro 6 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser is capable of measuring NO / NOx gases.
In addition to its extensive measurement capabilities, the Anton Sprint Pro 6 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser has also been optimised for durability, longevity and near continuous operation.
This analyser is compliant with EN 50379-1:2012 and EN 50379-3:2012 specifications and has been optimised for longevity and constant operation. To this end, it features a rugged construction with a secure, click-in flue probe connector making it suitable for challenging environments. It also includes double protection against condensation ingress; this new, sophisticated technology ensures that the flue gas analyser remains operable for prolonged periods as it is not affected by moisture damage sustained as a result of condensation absorption. As a result, instrument downtime is considerably reduced, as is loss-of-earnings.
To protect against moisture ingress, the Anton Sprint Pro 6 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser features water-stop technology and a condensation trap. Like the rest of the Anton Sprint Pro 6 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser’s design, the condensation trap has been optimised for durability; it has also been constructed to facilitate easy emptying and includes a particulate filter. Please see the video below for further information.
The Anton Sprint Pro 6 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser’s rugged, water-resistant construction adds to its practicality, as does its easy-to-navigate, intuitive menu software. The analyser’s ease-of-use is also improved by its large function buttons and high-contrast, colour display. Via the display, the user can view measurements and ratios, as well as colour prompts and warnings.
Data can be sent to a compatible Anton Sprint Pro Printer (included in kits A and B) via an IRDA communication interface.
Alternatively, the Anton Sprint Pro 6 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser can be connected to a PC with Anton’s Sprint PC Software (NOT included) installed via a USB interface. This instrument also supports USB-C charging.
In addition to transferring data to a PC via a USB interface, the Anton Sprint Pro 6 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser can also be connected to the user’s iOS or Android smartphone or tablet, with the Anton Sprint Pro Mobile App installed, via the wireless communication interface, allowing the user to view data remotely. Again, this adds to testing efficiency, as does the Anton Sprint Pro 6 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser’s ability to be connected to an Anton Pro Gas Leak Detector with an LED searchlight, as this allows the user to acquire comprehensive readings and find gas leaks.
Anton Sprint Pro 6 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser Key Features
- Measure the levels of flue gases such as O2, CO and CO2
- Determine CO: CO2 ratios
- Dedicated NO measuring sensor to measure Nitric and Nitrogen Oxide gases.
- Conduct temperature (excess air, flow, return and differential) and efficiency measurements
- Features a full pressure menu for pressuring readings, including options for lay-by and tightness tests
- Perform CO tests (such as BS7967 CO sweep tests and CO ambient air monitoring)
- Features over-range protection
- Supports future upgradability
- Ideal for oil and commissioning engineers
- Particularly useful for those working with BS7967:2015 as this tester can create BS7967 CO room safety reports
- Ideal for professional plumbers
- Compliant with EN 50379-1:2012 and EN 50379-3:2012 specifications
- Optimised for longevity and constant operation
- Rugged construction
- Click-in flue probe connector
- Double protection against condensation ingress
- Not affected by moisture sustained as a result of condensation absorption
- Resistance to water-ingress reduces downtime and improves cost-efficiency
- Water-stop technology
- Durable condensation trap with a particulate filter
- The condensation trap is easy to empty
- Easy-to-navigate, intuitive menu software
- Large function buttons
- High-contrast, colour display
- View results, colour prompts and warnings via the display
- Send data to a compatible Anton Sprint Pro Printer (kit dependent) via an IRDA communication interface
- USB-C charging
- Connect the analyser to a PC via a USB cable
- Compatible with Anton’s Sprint PC Software (NOT included)
- Wireless communication
- Can be connected to iOS or Android smartphones or tablets, with the Anton Sprint Pro Mobile App installed, via Wi-Fi
- Can be connected to an Anton Pro Gas Leak Detector
- Supplied with a drop-in design carry bag for easy tool extraction and replacement
- Cost-effective, comprehensive and condensation-resistance combustion gas analyser
- Optimised for testing efficiency, resilience and ease-of-use
- Ideal for a variety of professional engineering and plumbing applications
The Anton Sprint Pro 6 Kit B Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser – Standard Kit:
- Anton Sprint Pro 6 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser
- Flue Probe
- Pressure hose
- Gas Escape Probe
- USB-C Printer
- 2 x AS10 Clamps
There are a number of accessories available for purchase with the Anton Sprint Pro 6 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser Kits. The table below details the accessories available for this product, please contact our sales team prior to purchase for more information, or to add an item to an order.