Please see PRO 2 and above if you require pressure readings (manometer).
Why choose Anton-Shop to provide your Gas equipment?
- Live stock availability is clearly shown on all products
- Guaranteed Next Day delivery on all stocked products purchased by 3pm
- Same day click and collect service from our Poole sales and service centre
- All Flue Gas Analysers are supplied with a brand new 12-month certificate of calibration from the date of purchase
- Rapid Same Day Servicing when your analyser is due calibration
- Technical assistance and sales support on 01202 656165
Unsure of which flue gas analyser to purchase?
There are plenty to choose from! but we can cut through the jargon and help you decide with our Free Personal Demonstration via video call
Did you know that we offer free personal one-to-one consultation and demonstrations via video calls from our showroom? One of our experienced technicians will answer any of your flue gas analyser questions that you may have and help you select the most appropriate flue gas analyser for your needs.
Please contact us via email to email@example.com or call 01202 656165 to book in a free consultation live from our showroom.
We can offer videos calls to you on the following platforms: Facebook Messenger, FaceTime, Zoom, Teams or WhatsApp.
Anton Sprint Pro1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser
Anton Sprint Pro 1 Quick Start Guide
Anton Sprint Pro 1 User Manual
The Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser is suitable for determining CO: CO2 ratios, as well as the levels of the following combustion gases:Why upgrade to the Pro?
- With a new condensate trap design, the Pro now offers unrivalled double protection against condensate ingress damage. The latest water stop technology protects you against downtime.
- New high contrast screen with colour prompts and warnings to make your measurements more clear than ever,
- Robust construction and a new ergonomic design to ensure using the analyser is easier than ever before.
- Faster measurements with the upgraded pump system - now with a greater flow rate and modern pump.
The Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser features integrated over-range protection and can be used to measure temperature (differential, flow, return and excess air) and efficiency, as well as perform BS7967 CO sweep tests. This EN 50379-1:2012 and EN50379-3:2012 compliant tester is therefore ideal for professional plumbers, and oil and commissioning engineers, particularly those working with BS7967:2015, as this tester can create BS7967 CO room safety reports.
The Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser’s rugged and practical design also makes it of particular use to professional engineers. This entry-level model features a robust construction featuring double protection against condensation ingress. The integrated condensation trap with a particulate filter matches the analyser’s durability and has been designed so that it is easy to empty. This component, combined with the Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser’s water-stop technology, works to reduce the instrument’s downtime. For further information, please see the following video.
This ergonomically designed gas analyser also includes a secure, click-in flue probe connector, large function buttons and an intuitive, easy-to-navigate menu. These features improve the ease with which the Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser can be operated and improves testing efficiency.
The user can navigate the menu and view results via the high-contrast screen. Via the display the user can also view colour prompts and warnings, again adding to the analyser's efficiency- and ease-of-operation.
The Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser and the supplied accessories (kit dependent) may be transported and stored in the included carry bag. This carry bag has been optimised for easy tool extraction and replacement; to this end, it features a drop-in bag design.
Finally, the Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser supports USB-C charging.
The Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser is an easy-to-use, efficient and cost-effective combustion gases analyser. It is ideal for professional users such as plumbers, oil engineers and commissioning engineers.
Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser Key Features
- Available in two kits (see the ‘What’s Included?’ section)
- Measure CO, CO2 and O2 levels
- Determine CO: CO2 ratios
- Integrated over-range protection
- Measure temperature (differential, flow, return and excess air) and efficiency
- EN 50379-1:2012- and EN 50379-3:2012- compliant
- Ideal for plumbers, and oil and commissioning engineers working with BS7967:2015
- Can create BS7967 CO room safety reports
- Rugged and practical design
- Entry-level model
- Robust construction with double protection against condensation
- Integrated condensation trap with a particulate filter
- The integrated condensation trap is durable and easy to empty
- The condensation trap and water-stop technology reduces the instrument’s downtime
- Secure, click-in probe connector
- Large function buttons
- Intuitive, easy-to-navigate menu
- High-contrast screen with colour prompts and warnings
- Carry bag has been optimised for easy tool extraction and replacement: it features a drop-in bag design
- USB-C charging
- Easy-to-use, efficient and cost-effective combustion gases analyser
The Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser – Standard Kit:
|Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser||X||X|
There are a number of accessories available for purchase with the Anton Sprint Pro 1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser Kits. The table below details the accessories available for this product, please contact our sales team prior to purchase for more information, or to add an item to an order.