Your purchase of calibration for your Anton eVo 3 includes the following
1. insured delivery to our service & calibration Centre via your local Post Office
2. Calibration Certificate showing as found and (where applicable) after adjustment results
3. Free upgrade to the latest firmware*
4. Return delivery back to you.
After you have made your purchase Royal Mail will email you directly during normal working hours your ‘QR code’ to show at your local post office.
To return your Anton eVo 2 to us for calibration follow these steps
1. Select your instrument, add to basket and check out
2. During normal working hours, you will receive a post office QR code to your email that you supply us, direct from Royal Mail
3. Place your equipment (Analyser only, or whole kit) into a suitable box and secure
4. Take the box to your local post office
5. Show your QR code at the post office counter
6. We will do the rest, you will receive your equipment back within 3 working days*
If you don’t have a box, or cant get to the post office, then why not upgrade to our personal collection and return service?
To add "Personal Collection" simply click the 'Delivery Method' drop down and click the "Personal Collection" option or Call 01202 656160 during working hours, and we can arrange our, personal, insured next day collection service with a supplied secure box and personal collection from Any UK Address for only £35 **
Any Questions? Why not give us a call on 01202 656160, we are here to support you
- Any additional repairs not covered by the standard service to be quoted separately.
- UK addresses excludes NI due to increased delivery charges
- Highlands and islands may have an increased delivery time due to increased distance.