Why choose Anton-Shop to provide your Gas equipment?
- Live stock availability clearly shown on all products
- Guaranteed Next Day delivery on all stocked products purchased by 3pm
- Same day click and collect service from our Poole sales and service centre
- All Flue Gas Analysers are supplied with a brand new 12-month certificate of calibration from the date of purchase
- Rapid Same Day Servicing when your analyser is due calibration
- Technical assistance and sales support on 01202 656165
Unsure of which flue gas analyser to purchase?
There are plenty to choose from! but we can cut through the jargon and help you decide with our Free Personal Demonstration via video call.
Did you know that we offer free personal one-to-one consultation and demonstrations via video calls from our showroom? One of our experienced technicians will answer any of your flue gas analyser questions that you may have, and help you select the most appropriate flue gas analyser for your needs.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com or call 01202 656165 to book a free consultation live from our showroom.
We can offer videos calls to you on the following platforms: Facebook Messenger, FaceTime, Zoom, Teams or WhatsApp.
Anton Sprint Pro3 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser
Why upgrade to the Pro?
- With a new condensate trap design, the Pro now offers unrivalled double protection against condensate ingress damage. The latest water stop technology protects you against downtime.
- New high contrast screen with colour prompts and warnings to make your measurements more clear than ever,
- Robust construction and a new ergonomic design to ensure using the analyser is easier than ever before.
- Faster measurements with the upgraded pump system - now with a greater flow rate and modern pump.
In addition to measuring the levels of flue gases such as carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2) and oxygen (O2), the Anton Sprint Pro 3 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser can be used to determine CO:CO2 ratios, as well as conduct temperature readings (excess air, flow, return and differential), efficiency measurements, and perform pressure readings: to this end, it features a full pressure menu with options for lay-by and tightness tests.
The Anton Sprint Pro 3 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser is also capable of performing BS7967 CO sweep tests and CO ambient air monitoring, and features over-range protection. Its extensive measurement capabilities can be expanded at a later date as this tester supports future upgradability, allowing the user to tailor the Anton Sprint Pro 3 to his/her requirements throughout his/her career. It is, therefore, ideal for oil and commissioning engineers (particularly those working with BS7967:2015 as this tester can create BS7967 CO room safety reports), as well as professional plumbers.
This analyser is compliant with EN 50379-1:2012 and EN 50379-3:2012 specifications and has been optimised for longevity and constant operation. To this end, it features a rugged construction with a secure, click-in flue probe connector making it suitable for challenging environments. It also includes double protection against condensation ingress; this new, sophisticated technology ensures that the flue gas analyser remains operable for prolonged periods as it is not affected by moisture damage sustained as a result of condensation absorption. As a result, instrument downtime is considerably reduced, as is loss-of-earnings.
To protect against moisture ingress, the Anton Sprint Pro 3 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser features water-stop technology and a condensation trap. Like the rest of the Anton Sprint Pro 3 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser’s design, the condensation trap has been optimised for durability; it has also been constructed to facilitate easy emptying and includes a particulate filter. Please see the video below for further information.
Via a USB interface, the user can transfer data to a PC with Anton’s Sprint PC Software installed, allowing for data transfer. This instrument also supports USB-C charging.
Data can also be transferred to a compatible Anton Sprint Pro Printer via the IRDA communication interface. Further to this, the Anton Sprint Pro 3 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser features the ability to connect to Anton’s Pro Gas Leak Detectors (sold separately).
The Anton Sprint Pro 3 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser and accessories (kit dependent) are supplied in a drop-in design carry bag optimised for easy tool extraction and replacement. This accessory adds to the gas analyser’s efficiency and ease-of-operation.
The Anton Sprint Pro 3 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser is a cost-effective, comprehensive and adaptable combustion gas analyser. It is ideal for a variety of professional applications.
- Measure temperature (differential, flow, return and excess air)
- Calculate efficiency
- Determine CO, CO2 and O2 levels and CO: CO2 ratios
- CO room tests - including CO BS7967 sweep tests and CO ambient air monitoring
- Full pressure menu for conducting pressure measurements - including options for let-by and tightness tests
- Compliant with EN 50379-1:2012 and EN 50379-3:2012 specifications
- Ideal for professional plumbers and engineers, such as oil and commissioning engineers, working with BS7967:2015
- Can produce BS7967 CO room safety reports
- Supports future upgradability
- Large function buttons
- Intuitive, easy-to-navigate menu
- High-contrast display with colour prompts and warnings
- Ruggedly and ergonomically designed
- Secure, click-in flue probe connector
- Durable, integrated condensation trap with a particulate filter
- The condensation trap is easy to empty
- Condensation trap and water-stop technology prevents condensation ingress
- Supports USB-C charging
- Compatible with Anton’s Sprint PC Software (NOT included)
- Can communicate with a PC with the above software installed via a USB connection
- Send data to a compatible Anton Sprint Pro Printer via the IRDA communication interface
- Can be connected to Anton’s Pro Gas Leak Detectors (NOT included)
- Drop-in design carry bag for easy tool extraction and replacement
- A cost-effective, comprehensive and adaptable combustion gas analyser
- Ideal for a variety of professional applications
- Wireless communication
- Can be connected to iOS or Android smartphones or tablets, with the Anton Sprint Pro Mobile App installed, via Wi-Fi
- Anton Sprint Pro 3 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser
- Flue Probe
- Pressure hose
- Gas Escape Probe
- 2 x AS10 Clamps
- APRV - let by and tightness valve
There are a number of accessories available for purchase with the Anton Sprint Pro 3 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser Kits. The table below details the accessories available for this product, please contact our sales team prior to purchase for more information, or to add an item to an order.